Sharks vs Canucks - the perfect game to watch together! We surprised Todd with tickets to a game with the biggest surprise that I invited his best buds and biggest sharks fans, Brian & Mary, to join us. Of course, I was the only Canucks fan in the group, but I was not alone when we got to the shark tank. There were tons of canuck fans there. We taught Lucas how to say "Go Sharks, Go Canucks". It's so funny, but he says "Mommy likes Canucks, Daddy likes Sharks", then I ask who does Lucas like? shhh..he says "canucks!". It's been all about hockey these past few months, with the Canucks advancing to the Stanley Cup Championships and losing to Boston Bruins in game 7. Maybe next year canucks?
We were in Vancouver for Angela & Felix's Wedding in May. Todd could only come for a weekend, while Lucas and I stayed for a couple of weeks. Lucas loved spending time with his grandparents and they spoiled him silly. Meanwhile, I took advantage the the babysitting and went out every night.
 |
| Milestones with the crew. |
 |
| In front of the library (also battlestar gallatica location) |
 |
| Canucks fever everywhere. This is on the sidewalk. |
 |
| Hosted brunch - a Mini Highschool reunion |
 |
| Lucas' favorite things at my brother's house. Bouncy house and a roller coaster. |
 |
| Cake & Aunty Virginia |
No comments:
Post a Comment