Monday, August 3, 2009

2nd Anniversary

Wow, can't believe Todd and I are on our second anniversay - July 28th!. A lot can happen in 2 years, and now we have 3 in our family. We got to celebrate by going for dinner at the Porterhouse in San Mateo. Hedda & Leonard were our babysitters, which was so nice. It was so nice to go out on a date together, sans diaper bag. I actually carried a purse! Anyway, we ordered the porterhouse (of course) which was like 32 oz of beef..it was so big that we couldn't finish it and had to take it home. I got us dessert, a mocha mousse cake which was super yummy. Todd made this slideshow card, which showed me progressing through my pregnancy and had all these sweet words in it. (what a romantic). Yay, 2nd anniversary..I'm loving the adventures and path we are taking hand in hand together!


No comments: