Monday, August 3, 2009

Lucas Strikes a Pose

It's great to have friends who are photographers - a nice perk. Our friend Leonard took some head shots of Lucas at 7 months old. The behind the scenes was pretty funny, with all of us making noises and ridiculous faces to make him laugh.





Lucas is starting to go up on his knees when he is lying on his stomach. I think this means he might want to crawl soon. He's able to push himself backwards, but not forward. I'm not sure how I feel about this - I kindof like him just being able to roll over and push himself around but crawling? It's going too fast. When he gets excited, he starts to flap his hands up and down and shake his head. He is so curious already, trying to touch everything and seeing small details like strings and textures.
Like my cool threads?


No comments: