Friday, May 15, 2009

1st Mothers Day!

When I look at Lucas, I really can't believe he is my son and that I'm a "mother". It's just amazing that he's part of me and part of Todd - still not sure who he really looks like. He just looks like himself at this point. Well the boys in my life made my first mothers day really special. I got a card from Lucas thanking me for being a great mom, for looking after him and changing countless diapers and playing silly games. I also got a card from my hubby and very thoughtful gifts - bubble bath, pajamas, scented candle and a fashion magazine and roses too! In the evening I was off duty, and got to take a long relaxing bath, read my magazine and change into some cozy pajamas. Oh, in the morning we went out for brunch with Coni and Todd's brother and had Indian food in San Jose.




Saturday morning we had brunch with 2 other mom's, Heidi and Susan. It was fun getting together (they both live in San Mateo too) and having some cocktails. The cocktails continued at Susan's place with her famous margaritas.



Wow..I am a "mom"....still shocked :-)


1 comment:

gunnarandcheryl said...

You're such a cute mommy!! :)