babe, Lima and I "headed west" to the beach in half moon bay and then up Cabrillo Highway to El Granada. Drive was nice and although we only stepped out onto Miramar beach for like 4 minutes (typical Berliner style of "doing the outdoor thing"), we did snap a few cute shots. further excitement ensued when I spotted a sign for "NBC's Top 5 Sandwich - Lobster Roll" at a place called Sam's Chowderhouse. Had the lobster roll, it rocked. Felt bad cuz Alisa couldn't eat it though...
babe at the beach...
babe and Lima at the beach...
babe, Lima (not quite in view) and me at the beach...
random tree: looked thoughtful
hope you liked your first trip to the beach Lima!!
1 comment:
What a lovely day at the beach. I just had to chime in & say that Sam's Chowderhouse rocks!!! It's seems to be the one place Finbarr will actually sit & eat. I'm sure lil Lima will like it too.
Plus you can have a nice frolic at the beach below before or after your meal. :)
Post a Comment