I also got to meet Madison Emma Dong, Juliet & Cameron's newborn daughter when I was in Vancouver. She was only a few days old and was so precious and sweet. She was basically snoozing the whole time.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Vancouver Baby Shower
It's been awhile since our last post - 1 month already and I feel much larger now. It's the home stretch - last trimester which I've heard is a pretty uncomfortable period. I noticed my stomach is bigger, and the Lima doesn't have as much to move around as he used to so I feel him squirm alot. I especially like it when he gives me a good kick to the bladder or the ribs - reminds me that s/her is there with me.
So catching up on what we've been up to, the weekend of Sept 6th I was up in Vancouver to attend my baby shower that Virginia and my mom threw for me. I was very impressed with all the color coordination, green was the theme, so the house was decorated in green, along with the hosts and I showed up in a green dress (coincidence). It was the first time I saw a diaper cake, very cool, and the actual cake they got me was a baby carriage one (it not only looked really nice, but tasted great). We played a bunch of games - Virginia was great in getting everyone involved. At one point it got really competitive. Then we did the presents - thank you for all the cute little outfits and accessories.
I also got to meet Madison Emma Dong, Juliet & Cameron's newborn daughter when I was in Vancouver. She was only a few days old and was so precious and sweet. She was basically snoozing the whole time.
I also got to meet Madison Emma Dong, Juliet & Cameron's newborn daughter when I was in Vancouver. She was only a few days old and was so precious and sweet. She was basically snoozing the whole time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
whoa the picture of you and the baby popped up and I thought that it was yours! haha! Thought you were super early! heeheehee!
Post a Comment