Sunday, June 15, 2008

Vegas

This weekend I've been feeling better - finally! It really felt like it would never end but as everyone assured me I would. Now I can enjoy the 2nd trimester, which I heard is the best one.

I thought I share some photos from my birthday in April. First, Todd took me to Las Vegas to celebrate. We didn't gamble much but we did enjoy the food. He took me to Joel Rubicon's restaurant L'atelier and we had an amazing 9 course tasting meal. It was so cool because they had an open kitchen and you could see the preciseness and madness that was going on in the kitchen. We also met up with a friend who lived in Vegas and Maurice (from Vancouver).






Secondly, I had a bowling bonanza birthday party at San Mateo bowl with a bunch of friends. I had trophies made up for this event, which made this even more fun to see how competitive my friends got. Best Score went to Hedda, Best stike went to Curt. Good times.







No comments: