Mom & Dad's Date Night
Babe and I finally got out for a date night! First, does Babe not look hot?!? Grandma Chan, or more appropriately, Poh Poh, was babysitting for the night (which worked out great, although this was clearly a favor to us, I think she liked having Lucas to herself for the evening, so really, everybody won!) and Babe and I headed to the city (aka San Francisco). We ate at The House in North Beach. Great restaurant I think, good, artfully prepared food and a great value ~ $24 plate of Sea Bass had 2 really large fillets that were delicious.
After dinner we met up with "the crew" of Hedda, Leonard, Steve, Judy, Diana, Susan (the only one not on Facebook) and Courtney. Drinks ensued at a bar with the luscious bump of house music in the background. We enjoyed and celebrated each other - we deserved it! - and had a blast getting a little taste of the "old life."
The daily mug shot!
Am I confused, am I happy? (Usually both, 10 times each, in 2 minutes!)


1 comment:
Yes, and I had Lucas all to my lonesome. He was great company, didn't make a fuss, cry or wail, but did what Babies do best at that age, you know, the drink, yawn, nap and relief. Isn't it great to be this age when there's nothing to worry about but just hanging out and getting lots of attention. Can hardly wait for Mom and Dad to go on a date night again. Soon I hope.
Hugs & kisses, Poh Poh
Post a Comment