
I love summers in the bay area and you really can't beat the weather. Coming for a city that rains, I've been pretty spoiled by the weather here. I guess that's why it's so expensive to live here. A perfect start to summer with a fun-filled 4th of July weekend! And a Happy Canada Day too!Lucas and I took Todd to the zoo on his day off. Lucas was more interested in the steam train ride, which he rode on twice, than the animals but I figure sooner or later he'll get into the animals. There's a little petting zoo area we went to and Lucas had fun feeding the goats, until they started swarming him and then he got a freaked out.
Brunch the next day with 2 of my friends and their families who I worked with at Hotwire. It was nice to catch up and meet Curt's little girl for the first time. Then we were off to the park with the boys.
![]() |
| Ready to go in after having some tequila! |
While I was at the concert, Todd and Lucas went to Ivan & Kevin's pre-4th of July BBQ which I heard was so much fun. Bummed I missed it, but nkotb called :-)
Pool party at the Bergmans! Quite a different scene from 5 years ago where we we didn't have kids and they threw late into the night house parties. Now, it's kids kids everywhere. I think they are beginning to outnumber us.
4th of July BBQ with Coni and friends at her place. Todd fired up the grill and cooked us steaks, chicken, corn..yum yum.
We ended 4th of July evening with fireworks at K&P's house which is in the hills of San Mateo. They have a sweet outdoor patio which a clear view of the fireworks. Lucas as into the first 5 mins, and kept saying after every fireworks "i see it, i see it!" about 15 times.





No comments:
Post a Comment