
Well we flew back home on new years eve at 6am! With the new airport security we had to be there early at 4am - much too early. I can't believe they patted down Lucas (which he didn't really like) and we were not allowed to bring our laptop bag. They did allow us to bring his diaper bag but was asked a gazzillion times about it. We had a low key new years since I got sick at the end of the Vancouver trip. I think I've been in California too long and now I am too spoiled with weather were I think Vancouver is the North Pole, yet it's one of the mildest climates in Canada. We were supposed to go the Cheryl and Gunnar's house party but we didn't make it. Heck, we barely made it awake till midnight. We wish everyone a happy and wonderful 2010!!
No comments:
Post a Comment