Sunday, November 15, 2009

Teeth Round 2

This morning Todd and I noticed that there were some white buds where his top 2 teeth would be. We think they are on there way, which means 2 more teeth for him since he only has 2 bottoms right now. Recently, he has refused to eat any of the jar baby food and insists on feeding himself bits of food. I thought he was on a hunger strike and when I went out with some of the mom's in Lucas' playgroup, they told me to feed him real food. He tried some chicken fingers, cheese and some bread and gobbled it all up. This has forced me to make him "real" food, like cooked carrots, peas, fruit, chicken. I guess he wants to be a big boy and feed himself. I'm missing his baby months already. I can't believe it's going so fast!


No comments: