Friday, October 23, 2009

Wedding & Vancouver Visit

October whizzed by so fast. Lucas is very curious..has to touch everything, climb on everyone and everything and can carry on a conversation of his own for 40 mins of babbling. He is definately keeping me busy - I miss those potted plant days where he just sits there and looks around. Now I'm busy watching and chasing him. The other day he found some coins which he managed to get off a ledge by pulling the curtain and I found him sucking on a quarter. Scary!

Lucas and I were in Vancouver for the first couple weeks in October.


We visited Nikolas, Tania and Stephens new little boy.

Myra with 2 mom's who went clubbing.

The Shiu, Chan, Dong and Berliner Family


Yeah, babysitting! Todd and I spend a fun night at Chris' Reception



Poh Poh & Lucas.

Celebrating Andrew & Geoffrey's Birthday (Alisa's Cousins)

We made a stop at Virginia's nieces birthday party.

My Dad flew back with me to SF, and stayed for a couple of days to hang out and relax. We went to Chinatown, Lucas' first visit and he loved it of course. He just likes going out and seeing new things.

No comments: