Monday, March 16, 2009

Bath Time

So Todd's been the one that's been giving Lucas his baths. He's really good at it now and can clean the guy real quick - we've got a system down and it's team work. I gave him his first bath by me, and I was a lot slower, but he seemed to enjoy it. Maybe he's giving me the look, like do you know what you are doing? Look how clean he looks in his green towel (Thanks Cynthia)!

Here's a few more pics I took this week.  I thought he looked really funny sitting in the rocker chair, so small and such a big chair. Poh Poh got him this cute cap, it's still a bit big but I think he rocks it.
 
 

So he's 13 weeks old now and we think he's around 14 lbs.  His next appointment is his 4 month so we'll know how big he really is.  Funny, he came out really small 6 lbs and just grew and grew.  I'm glad he wasn't big in the womb.  Thanks Lucas for waiting.  He's been really into his hands lately, staring, sucking, batting.  Oh and he's a talker, if you get him going, he squeels and laughs and makes a bunch of noises.  He just loves hearing his own voice.

As for me, I'm feeling more comfortable as a "mom" (still can't believe I am one) and Todd has been an amazing Dad and partner.  It's called teamwork! 

No comments: